Thursday, August 10, 2006

The older I get, the less I know

The older I get the less i know...I used to hear that phrase when I was younger, and did not believe it. I always thought it was false humility...but now that I am OLDER, I know it is true...

It is amazing to me how we are all helpless without Christ...It is amazing to me at the same time that he is in perfect control.

I was running last night with Suzanne, and we had a good conversation...she was talking about a situation in her life where she felt like she was wrongly judged, and the person judging her was knee deep in her own wrongs when she pointed the finger at her...and I have had a similiar experience...it is just such a frustrating place to be in, because you want to respond, but how do you in a loving manner, maturely, and the way Christ would? I certainly do not have the answers...but a few years ago, I certainly would have thought I knew how to handle it...

I am so lucky that God is in control of all of this...even when I cling to it myself and try to manipulate my circumstances and being, he is still in control. that really makes me feel better...

how are you doing today?

PS: I got a DQ Blizzard tonight...it was awesome...just wanted to share!

No comments: