Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I am getting old...

I am getting old...it is so funny because whenever I say that, people blow me off...maybe because I still look exactly the same as I did on the day I received my driver's license...God has blessed me to not age too drastically...so I have moments like this all the time...I went to look into a gym membership tonight and the 1st thing the lady said was "what school do you go to so I can give you your discount"...I should have asked her if she meant high school or college... :)

Anyway...running is going great, it is so amazing...I want to share more often but gosh I am tired every night! The reason I title this blog about my age though is this...

My knee hurts! Yep,, it is aching...when I walk up and down stairs, and put too much weight on it, it aches...so this is the same knee that I had surgery on when I was in HS...about a year after I got the driver's license...so let's do the math MySpace friends...I got my license 15 years ago!!! The surgery was 14 years ago...that makes me certifiably OLD. It is insane to think about that! I graduated college 9 years ago...yes COLLEGE (Go Dawgs) not HS...

So this blog is really a waste of time...just here to tell you I'm old...my knee aches...but I am trying to make it!

8 miles this Saturday...going for an all time distance record of 8! Wish me luck!

Leigh

PS: My age might prohibit me from remembering writing this blog...

No comments: