Monday, January 28, 2008

to train or not to train...that is the question...

So I am in process of training for the Breast Cancer 1/2 marathon and am contemplating what to do next...triathlon season is coming on, and I tend to be over-ambitous in the beginning...or do I want to run a full marathon?

There are issues to overcome with either choice...the marathon: 18-20 mile training runs that wipe out the entire weekend...

the triathlon: trying to find time to train for 3 sports...

I am really addicted to competition, so it is hard to find a substitute for this...but there are days that training can be a drag...so we will see what the summer holds...

but I am excited. I seem to have this "every other week" excitement about working out...this is a good week!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should learn to race road bikes. way more fun than running!

The tri could be fun too.

Anonymous said...

Samantha Fox in Athens! Next Saturday,
myitalodisco.blogspot.com
DJ Kostas