Saturday, September 01, 2007

sleep deficit...

sleep deficit...
Have you ever been so tired, that you can hardly think, move, breathe, comprehend...but no matter what you do, you can not sleep? That has been the story of my August...I am glad it is now September!!

This past month has been a crazy one...we have been particularly busy at work, planning all of our fall events, and hearitfirst.com has continued to grow like crazy, so opportunities have been coming out of the woodwork...or web I guess :) ...

And I have had some heavy things on my mid, decisions I had to make...weighing out the consequences of these decisions...sorting through my guilt about some decisions, and understanding that...and trying to answer the question: what is the best thing for Tim and I at this point in our lives. We are coming up on our 5 year anniversary...what are my hopes and dreams for the next 5 years?

So basically, my mind has been slammed, working in overdrive the past month, so full I can't manage it. I am the type that has to wring something out ENTIRELY and weigh every option and analyze EVERY detail before I make a decision...that is exhausting. For me, but for those close to me as well.

So anyway...I am this stressed...but I can not sleep!! I have been up every morning at 4:30-5 ish...and not to work out!! I usually don't work out until 6:30 am!! Then I can't take naps, because my mind is racing...it is ridiculous!!

So it is Saturday morning, and I went to bed at 2 last night, and I am up ready to go at 6:45 am!! No plans to work out until 9:30 this morning!!

So all of this combines to a very "slowed down" state of Leigh...I feel like my comprehension levels are at an all time slowness, and my reaction to everything is skewed.

So there. No point to this rambling except I am so tired!!

But on the brightside...FOOTBALL starts today...this is my favorite day of the year.

I love college football. Go Dawgs.

Leigh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.