Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Feelin' sick...

So I came home from work early today, I have a major head cold...it is annoying...going on missing 2 days of training...does not help that I am so OBSESSIVE about training, and to miss some days makes me delirious...anyway...so I have been trying to sleep, but my dogs are making that impossible...so I decided to take this quiz I found through MySpace...

You Are An ISTJ

The Duty Fulfiller



You are responsible, reliable, and hardworking - you get the job done.

You prefer productive hobbies, like woodworking or knittings.

Quiet and serious, you are well prepared for whatever life hands you.

Conservative and down-to-earth, you hardly ever do anything crazy.



You would make a great business executive, accountant, or lawyer.


I thought it was interesting!!!

No comments: