Saturday, March 29, 2008

Weddings...

I love weddings...they are so sweet. There is so much hope and "newness". Tim and I drove up to Ohio this weekend for our dear friend's wedding...it was such an honor to be a part of this day today. And it was the definition of sweet...both the bride and groom were totally "smitten" with each other, it was very obvious. It can really rejuvinate your day to day to see 2 people in love!!

The rehearsal dinner last night was so rad...to hear so many people stand up and witness to my friends purity, gentleness, kindness and character was fun to hear...this wedding was one that you walked away from truly being honored to participate in.

Here are some pics... mostly some goofy ones of Tim and I!!

2 comments:

burnshead said...

oh that's really awesome to hear! glad to hear it was great.

vanessa said...

so sweet! i'm happy you had an amazing time. beth & shane look AWESOME in those photos you sent me a link to. i'm excited for them!!