Tuesday, November 07, 2006

can't believe my eyes...

I have just tallied my latest fundraising total...and drum roll please...I am only $36 from my goal!!!! HOLY COW!!!! I had a bake sale at work last week, and it was amazing, and I got a $200 donation from out of no where this week...I am so stoked!!!!

I have never raised money before for a personal endeavor such as this...so it is really cool to be coming to a close...now I just have to run the darn marathon!!! :) (I am attempting 16 miles this Saturday!!)

WOW...I could be done in ONE more donation...want to donate?

http://www.active.com/donate/tnttn/leighholt

That is he link...it is cool on that page there is a bar showing the financial progress...maybe if you donate the money to hit the goal, the page will have fireworks or something. That would be cool....wait a minute...we could do that on hearitfirst... :) (as all the programmers run screaming!!)

Well I have been "under the weather" this week, I called in sick today...and boy I honestly was bored enough that I wanted to work!! I am demented I know, I just enjoy working. well...off to bed...I hav to run 6 at 5:45 am tomorrow...and my throut just mysteriously started hurting again... :)

Leigh

No comments: